Finally! Unless you’ve been under a rock somewhere you might have noticed something the last day or so. Coming by a block without about a thousand transactions waiting to get in it ahead of you was pretty tough if you were trying to sync a wallet yesterday. Kind of makes you wonder, was this an attack or was TRTL suffering from an inability to tolerate any and all types of traffic?
cryptonote-nodejs-pool – I’ve just finished updating the pool software for the upcoming fork, building on the fine work of the Plenteum developers. Check it out in action at fork-o-clock, over at https://trtl.heigh-ho.funkypenguin.co.nz 🙂 – funkypenguin
Developer Community Updates
WalletShell GUI Wallet – With v0.3.3 release, WalletShell, the TRTL Gui Wallet has been declared stable and ready for public use to manage your TRTL assets. Since its last introduction, WalletShell has fixes lots of known bugs & glitches, performance & features enhancements, and lots of new features, here are some of them:
– Address book, which can be looked-up when you send/transfer TRTL, help avoid mistakes on typing/pasting recipient address
– Fast transaction history listing/sorting/searching
– Keyboard only operation, with help of keyboard shortcut & keyboard friendly inputs.
– Public node list, fetch daily from https://github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin-nodes-json/blob/master/turtlecoin-nodes.json.
-For node operator: You don’t need to worry that your node domain name starts with “z”, node list order will be randomized everytime user accessing node setting page, so each nodes has a relatively fair chance to be on top of the list.
– You can now export your transactions history to csv files for your reporting need. You can choose to export all transaction or to only export incoming or outgoing transaction.
– Desktop Notification for Incoming Transfer.
– Fusion tx to help you optimize your wallet inputs/outputs.
– WalletShell now have new Night/Dark theme, and is sets as default, you can still easily switch to Light/Green mode if you prefer
– Realtime node & network status monitoring: it will let you know and pause the sync process whenever the node you’re trying to connect can’t be reach, or when your machine disconnected from network.
– Utility: PaymentID and Integrated Address generator is there when you need it.
For more complete feature lists, please visit the Github repo here: https://github.com/turtlecoin/turtle-wallet-electron
Get latest release here: https://github.com/turtlecoin/turtle-wallet-electron/releases
TLDR; WalletShell, as of now, is the most feature packed Desktop GUI Wallet for TurtleCoin -:) -labaylabay