This week we got listed on SimpleSwap and CryptoChartIndex and got our integration with Bisq DEX approved!
Here is a sample and progress update for everything we worked on this week
TurtleCoin Listed on SimpleSwap.io! SimpleSwap is a simple and easy coin changer that can turn your TurtleCoins into a number of other top 100 currencies without dealing with an exchange! Check it out!
TurtleCoin Listed and ranked #304 on CryptoChartIndex.com!
Box-Turtle-Box-Turtle is a web wallet to run on your local machine. It is very simple to run, and allows users to easily check statistics such as private keys, recent transactions, and more. It is also one of the only wallets that lets you transact extra data, and converts it automatically! Check it out on GitHub for instructions on how to install.-Watt3r
Shellnet – TurtleCoin Web Wallet- shellnet pre-alpha release is just around the corner. After implementing features requested from the community, there will be another private launch followed by a public beta. If all goes well it should be done by the end of the month.-Dsanon
Turtle Street Gang-As a directive to provide more public awareness to TurtleCoin, I am taking to the streets with the help of Browns1964Champions and his merch making skills! I will be posting these stickers in random places in order to provide more awareness at how awesome this community can be.-Xaz
cryptonote-nodejs-pool-I’ve been making improvements to https://github.com/dvandal/cryptonote-nodejs-pool (see PR #315 and #305) to make this sexy pool implementation more TRTL-friendly, including use of RPC password, and a sample config for Turtlecoin!-funkypenguin
TurtleCoin Block Monitor-Work has been ongoing on the turtlecoin block monitor, we have a few more kinks to work out before it’s all ready for production! Huge shout-out and thank you to Taco for putting in his time, and to rashed for adding error handling in the python rpc. you guys rock–Sajo8
This is a little section for people who’ve used our forking guide to make their own network based on TurtleCoin. Check them out and show them some love!
Petcoin is a private, secure and untraceable cryptocurrency. It is completely managed, used and mined by you and does not depend on banks or other external entities. Petcoin was created by a group of friends who started to wonder what they could do to help the growing number of animals in need in their country. The animal well-being laws in Portugal are limited and not very effective, so animal shelters and organizations take care of these animals. Most of these organizations don’t have any help other than from volunteers and struggle to take care of so many animals. Petcoin was born, using the blockchain technology, to help this cause. Premined at 12%, which will be delivered to animal organizations (10%) and used to keep the project going on (2%), we aim to be a voice for the voiceless. – Javalopes
Honorable Mention: monkeytips, TEMASeK, plenteum, 2acoin
This is the place to advertise your TurtleCoin services for free!
- The cryptonote.social TurtleCoin pool (https://cryptonote.social/trtl) now uses a unique “predictable solo mining” payment scheme. The goal of a predictable solo mining pool is to provide an entire block’s reward to a miner as soon as it computes a number of hashes equal to network difficulty. Of course it’s impossible to provide any such guarantee given that mining is a random process: for pure solo mining the network difficulty reflects only the average number of hashes you might have to perform, and the actual number can be 2x, 3x, 4x or even more, making far too risky for most. The good news is that through leveraging the mining power of multiple miners, we can come pretty close to this ideal of awarding 1 full block’s reward when number of hashes equals difficulty. We believe our scheme provides the best dynamics for consistent and well behaved miners, especially for lower difficulty coins like TRTL. Come by and give it a try! https://cryptonote.social/trtl
- Hello, I would like to invite everyone to our mining pool! http://turtleminers.club/ Turtle Miners Club is a premier mining pool. Speaking of blocks, we just reached 300 blocks! Come join the club as we head towards 500 blocks.
- Greetings, ye dwarvish miners, It pleaseth me to announce that following a disastrous Ceph upgrade (http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2018-July/028153.html), Funky Penguin’s NZ TRTL Mining Pool has been fully recovered for a week, and is now humming along, at 70-80KH/s, with blocks discovered roughly every hour, entirely due to our homespun charm and rugged handsomeness, and having nothing to do with math, statistics, or related mumbo-jumbo. Most of our hash is currently from the distant land of The United States of Mordor, so feel not left out if ye have not hairy hobbity feet, and come visit at https://trtl.heigh-ho.funkypenguin.co.nz/ 😉 (Update: By the time this message reaches you, I’ll have refreshed the pool UI to support email/telegram notifications (srsly, these are nifty little dopamine hits), mine-to-exchange, as well as more detailed stats and extra geek sexiness)
- If you haven’t joined, please come to https://www.instagram.com/_turtlecoin/ for top notch TurtleCoin memes
If there’s someone you want to mention or thank, this is the place!
- Nice one iburnmycd, no more hiding new code developments based on your excellent TurtleCoin wrappers, AGPL FTW!-SoreGums
- If you have not realized yet, know that you can clap as much as 50 times on a medium article. Let’s clap!-Jon Nest
- Shoutout to 1964BrownsChampions for the swag merch and all the street gang on Discord!-Xaz
- Shout out to monkeytips, TEMASeK, plenteum, 2acoin, and all the other new forks on the block! Let’s make TurtleCoin forking awesome!!-Rogerrobers
- shouts out to jerme who seems to always leave me a few tips while I’m asleep. Consistently the sleepiest tips in all the lands 😀 -rock
- http://www.trtlspin.com – the new meatspin! -GTXJay